Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Hi,

Happy New Year to all...

yes, its that time of the year that we have always...
always wish that we will...
rethink.
restart?
replan maybe...

for me..its just another new day!
its just that it falls on the new year..

ive never failed to appreciate LIFE...
i hope i wont ..
Allah is the Greatest...
He who provides us all these beautiful things around us..
beautiful people around us..
even...
beautiful US!

Im also human...
it always gives me the dryness of feelings...
what have i achieved?
what should i achieved actually...
dry.

I will hang my thought to a simple quotes by
sorry forgot...

Dont just run and trying to catch your dream to much that you tend to forget...
What living is.

Appreciates ALL what you have NOW!

That is the rason why its called 'PRESENT DAY!'

Its a 'PRESENT' from GOD to us...

Im just a boy who grew up being a man
by being a husband and a dad...

My journey continues in this vast and unlimited possibilities ...
of choices...
of decisions...

to live...
to love.

Yesterday, had a very interesting topic talked with my good frens...
L.O.V.E

The word...
Admired by most, terrified my some...

I guess its to BIG of a topic to be talked about...
just four words and yet have such a ......Hmmm
Unexplained impact!
to us ya.

I don't think that we are supposed to understand love...
to understand life.

How?
If I may ask...

We are talking about feelings...
What is feeling?

We are arguing about time and space...
What is time and space?

What?

ha ha ha
Lets just laugh at it ya...

Lets Enjoy Life...
Lets Enjoy Love!

I frequently say this nowadays...

Theres No wrong,
Theres No Right...
It's just IS and will BE.

:)

No comments: