Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beauty...

What is beauty?
one might ask...
well for me it depends on what we appreciates...

I would say...
We have more to appreciate when we appreciates more...

the ones who said dancing in the rain is nothing never dance in one...

have you ever did something that you always dream of doing?
so,
whats stopping you...
what?
scared...
that people around you will laugh at you?
feel silly?
feel stupid?

aren't we all...
if we did not do what we want to do...

thats why...
JUST DO IT!
is a Damn strong of a slogan!
I love Advertising for your info...

ever walk barefoot in the stream after the rain?

ever put your face up to watch the rain falls straight on your face?
ever wonder how far the journey it took for that small minute rain fall to collect the cold thru its fine body then have the opportunity of land on your face?
Isnt that Magic?

ever put your face half in the sea and another half facing the sky?
One ear listening to the waves below while the other are collecting the whispering wind...
Well, i did...

It feels so GREAT to be ALIVE!
So Blessed...
SO Free...

Have you ever...?

be one with nature....

I missed all that while
I am running in this concrete jungle...
running, panting....
for what?

Till when?

Leonardo Da Vinnci once said...
"You can run but do stop sometimes to smell the flowers..."

but I am still running ...
towards the light that I believe is there...

with the ones I love so...

A dear sis said to me...
Its not who you are with,
its who you will ended up with...

I love her then...
I love her still...

This is a long marathon for me.

It started on the 11th October 1971.
where it ends...
Nobody knows.

Till then...
Keep running my friends...
but do stop to smell the flowers.

Thats beauty for me....
It never ends....
It never will.

Love you all.
:) Ryo

1 comment:

Fairuz Nordin said...

I think i can answer your question on whats my ambition... my ambition is to be... a better man... (thanks for asking the question, it takes me awhile for me to really really understand what are you trying to ask, but I'll remember that question til the day i die) it will be my vision for every single day...