Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fountain, tree and me.

I just went jogging last Sunday..
Taman Tun's green lung.
believe it or not...
with one of my best friend,
Faizal Hmm Harket...

It was a beautiful day...
Sundays always is...

Well, this body is not used to it ...obviously.
my mind says run ...
my body says ... relax braderr...
ha ha

so...
they compromise.
I ran a bit... walk a lot.

Its 10am...
I took a rest by the lake.

Sitting on the bench,
I was looking ahead infront of me...
is a fountain and nearer to me is a bamboo tree (I think).

The fountain is spurting out water as high as it can...
Some went high... higher than the rest.
then it came down ...
but the ones that cought my eye is the mist that was produced when its high up...
helped by the blowing wind...
The mist is soft and melodic...
it echoes the wind and yet its made of water...
water and wind
makes the mist...
beautiful marriage.

Water, wind and trees.

Beautiful.

"When the student is ready...
The master will appear..."

:)

2 comments:

Fairuz Nordin said...

After reading the whole paragraph... i realise.... Gilelahhhh jogging...

ryocreate said...

Majulah sukan untuk negara!

ha ha ha

yang bestnya...
lepas tu kena roti canai garing ngan teh o panas...

That's Life! Bro