Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Madu Tiga!





Yesterday night ... was a sweet night. :)

Me and my whole family was at mama's house having dinner .
sedap ooiii makan kat rumah mama.

Suddenly Aiman just realised and said "Mommy! Daddy! ... P.Ramlee 'Madu Tiga' NOW mommy!..."
ha ha ha ...

Now,
How can this young boy Knows and actually likes P.Ramlee!
P.Ramlee is trully a Genius! ... Genius!!! :)
and not just that ... Adam , Aurora and the rest of my family boleh tergelak-gelak
melayankan P.Ramlee. THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT! They called him ... 'Funnyman!'

In some instance while they were all laughing.
I sudddenly became quiet ... not because I'm sad.
It's because I suddenly realised how ...
HAPPY I WAS ...

My Loving family ...
My Mama
and Ayai.

I'm so blessed with all this joy.
Alhamdulillah...

I cherished all this for one day ...

this will all be just ... memories.

sweet memories. :)

1 comment:

runningman said...

be there in the moments...whatever it will be, will be.