Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010

The new year is near ...

and I'm still here ...

My thought should be clear ...

Clear of the whether ...

Whether of who will I be this coming year ...

To be their proud father ...

and a good husband to their loving mother ...

To appreciate the happiness that we built together ...

and hope that it will last forever ...

Forever is just a mere ...

Mere illusion if I keep on being a dreamer ...

but not facing the truth of the obvious that is clear ...

That to be the things I've mentioned earlier ...

Can only be achieve by hope, determination and sacrifice that is sincere ...

Sincere of it's purpose to justify why I'm here ...

and that is oh so clear ...



Me, them and all of us is here ...

Here just for HIM, the higher POWER.




Happy New Year.